- IQ ceilings – very interesting. The tendency of smart people to come from colder climes has been known for a bit, this adds a lot to that thinking.
- The Middle Ages and marriage patterns – interesting in its own right, and dovetails well with the IQ ceiling thinking.
- Detroit – the gift that keeps on giving.
- High altitude adaptations of the Ethiopians – I find it fascinating that there are so many different ways to go about this. It’s almost as if there’s evolution or something going on here.
- Neanderthals, Madness – via HBD Chick.
- Why recessions happen – nice basically Austrian summary.
- Future of money – is there one? this is big fodder for anyone with a conspiratorial mindset re: bankers.